Content Writing Tips for Content Marketing Agency.
How to write king content for your Content Marketing Agency? Become a good content creator for your Content Marketing Agency with these tips.
Modern Criteria to Create a King Content For your Agency
Nowadays, content is the king in SEO.
A content fulfilling some criteria can be considered as a king content.
A king content always helps us both the publishers and the visitors.
It is also a pretty good strategy to attract the people who might want to link articles like yours and invite the search engine to index your content or for those who are working with Content Marketing Agency.
So, what are the criteria?
Let’s find it in the checklist below.
I learned these techniques from Brian Dean’s blog Backlinko.com and trying to explain you in an easy-to-digest simplified manner.
1. One-of-a-kind: This point is referring to the popular feature “unique content.”
You have to create a combination of phrases, visuals and whatever in a new order.
Write unique content for search engines as well as the visitors.
Basically, this content should don’t appear elsewhere on the web.
2. Relevant: Your content should be on-topic to the search engines and the visitor’s query and intent.
Let’s assume you are on-topic to the query.
You used the key phrases in the title, paragraphs and description.
But you failed to understand the searcher’s intent.
The visitors will be more likely to close your page just after visiting.
So you have to pay attention to the query for robots.
And you must have to understand and fulfil the intent of humans.
3. Helpful: The content should resolve the searcher’s query in a useful, efficient manner.
The king content has to produce the whole things that exactly the visitor wants.
4. Uniquely Valuable: You need to provide some information that unavailable or hard to get elsewhere.
5. UX: User experience mattered. That means anyone can consume your content in any devices smoothly like mobiles, desktops and tablets.
That is the short checklist to turn your next article into a king content.
A question can flick on your mind after reading the criteria, why I put “unique content” and “unique value” in two different points?
Just because I think “unique value” is something more profound than “unique content.”
By doing this, you will not only master in SEO Content writing, but it’s also useful for your blog as well as you will get right clients if you work for some Content Marketing Agency or if you are a freelance content writer.
Now Before optimizing your contents for SEO, know about Googlebot, gather knowledge about what things they want from your website.
Who can describe to you that what Google ideally wants from your contents?
Of course, it is Google itself.
To find out more cool kinds of stuff never miss a single video from the YouTube channel Google Webmasters.
Let’s move on from general advice and start talking about more substantial stuff.
Now we are going to discuss everything related to keywords, the common assumptions and myths, and of course, the suggested course of action.
I need not define what a keyword is, but for those who do not know, a keyword is a specific word or phrase that a person will enter in the search box of Google (or any other search engine for that matter) to find the information most relevant to his need.
The concept of keywords and their application is mainly based upon keen observation️️, analysis and regular out-of-the-box thinking.
Click this link to know in-depth of keyword research: How to Research Keywords for Your SEO Strategy.
Content Marketing Agency: Some useful Content Writing tips for Beginners.
- Never edit while you are writing your post; let the ideas pour in naturally.
- Decide later where the idea will fit in – your intro, body or conclusion. At this time, let the creative juices flow in.
- Write shorter sentences like this one. Make use of a PERIOD.
- Even before you start your research, write down all you know about the topic.
- Whenever an idea comes into your mind, quickly note it down somewhere ( preferably use sticky notes or write in your phone) because if you don’t, you shall forget it when you start working on your post.
- A little motivation before you start working can do wonders. (Watch an inspirational video or something, or perhaps, if you are a bookworm, read an inspirational book).
- Take a walk before you start writing, use that time to brainstorm ideas.
If you feel you want to write, but can’t bring yourself to write, you are probably suffering from procrastination.